in reverse order

since this is a blog, you have to go to the very bottom and read them in reverse order. eventually, there will be pages across the top where you can read chunks of information in a logical order. this is all free posting, so, maybe that is why it has to appear in reverse order.

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

more stuff already online

http://julieblanner.com/learn-calligraphy/

i keep finding more and more stuff online that has tutorials for lettering.
so, i am not really motivated to keep adding my own quick and easy lessons

u-n-l-e-s-s

readers tell me what they want.
so
if you have been following the flourishing  - or started on the upright script
and you want more
you need to either leave a comment
or
email me at jmwilson411 at  yahoo  dot com
and tell me that you want more
i'm happy to add things, if you are finding these lessons helpful
but
if you are all going on to other things, that's fine.


2 comments:

  1. Hello Jean. Yes, I just found this blog and started following the flourishing tutorial. I would love to see you continue with further lessons. It would be much appreciated. Thanks......Linda E.

    ReplyDelete