in reverse order

since this is a blog, you have to go to the very bottom and read them in reverse order. eventually, there will be pages across the top where you can read chunks of information in a logical order. this is all free posting, so, maybe that is why it has to appear in reverse order.

Saturday, October 18, 2014

Other Scribes and a Tutorial

You could spend a lot of time at this site looking at a variety of tutorials. This is the most recent.

http://antiquariavintage.blogspot.com/search/label/calligraphy

Click on Mrs E & Mrs B to read about the two ladies who run the blog.

I am finding so many tutorials on line that I hesitate to create any new ones. I might continue to post things I find. If readers have specific questions....ask away.


1 comment:

  1. I enjoy your tutorials and also find these links helpful. Thanks for both of them :)

    ReplyDelete